BACS operates a range of sector groups to cater for the diversity of members' interests. Members may benefit by participating in the work of any or all of these groups, which provide forums for networking and discussing not only health, safety and environmental legislation and policies but also specific product and application related topics relevant to the needs of their businesses.
- Regulatory Affairs Forum For information exchange on developments in health safety and environmental legislation and policies
- Biocides and Biosciences Group Focusing on the regulation of biocides, microbiological standards and advances in biotechnology
- Water Treatment Group Providing a forum for discussing regulatory issues and for input to standards and codes of practice
- Surfactants Formulation Group Organising themed seminars and specialist training for companies in the surfactants supply chain
- Personal Care Group Providing access to information and a UK voice on the regulation of cosmetic ingredients in the EU