This site conforms to the web standards defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and complies with the UK Disability Discrimination Act of 1995.
Because of this, one may view the site:
- using a wide range of devices, such as mobile phones, hand-held computers and screen-readers,
- using a computer of any age and specification that can run a standards-compliant browser.
and it will remain accessible and understandable.
To change the size of text displayed on this site:
- Click 'View' in the menu at the top of this window (or 'Page' in Internet Explorer 7 and/or Windows Vista) .
- Move the cursor to 'Text Size' in the drop-down menu.
- Select a new text size from the options that appear.